Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Place In the Sun

Today was a fine autumn day. A construction work just started today. I looked Pacific Ocean from the highway on the way to the construction site in Manazuru town. 70 % of my field of vision was the clear, blue sky and deep blue water of the sea for about one hour. I don't know why, but whenever I rush to a construction site to solve difficult matters, they look dull color. But the sea glinted in the sun today. It made me happy.
"A Place In the Sun" is a title track of Miki Imai album. I've been a fan of her since she just made her first appearance on television commercial of a miso-paste "Hanamaruki".
In those days, she had long hair and was not slender as now.
I was sure that she would become a major figure. She stood out from the others.
Probably "A Place In the Sun" is an autumn song. I like this song and also think this album is the best one in her albums. Of course Tomoyasu Hotei wrote songs and Ryuichi Sakamoto composed the tune for a song too. It's a really gorgeous album.
I imagined she wanted to be an actress but she suddenly declared that she was going to be a singer in her radio program. When I listened to her declaration, I paid no attention.
Her singing was terrible when she was young. But she has grown up to a singer. I wish she would appear on television more often. She is attractive. I like her face, voice, and her taste. And I might like her guts hidden under her calm demeanor and sophisticated appearance. I looked a poster about her concert at a 7-Eleven in Manazuru today. She wore a black dress and hardly any makeup. Yeah! She has style.

Writing blog reminds me I really liked writing. Writing gives me rests to think over things. The habit got me. So I'll set up my web site about my speciality and write about architecture, folklore and something cultural. I'd like to form a new plan about my job. I don't know the exact reason why, but I feel I have enough motivation to do it now. For the time being, I will concentrate my energies on it. When I see light at the end of the tunnel, I can have my web site again.
I always enjoyed writing and sometimes I was unconscious of the passage of time.
I know that even though my English was strange, my friends read my blog.
Thank you for coming to "A Place In the Sun".

Born to Be Creative.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

hi sacchan! it is my pleasure to visit your place in the sun. i always enjoy reading your blog. i think you have a great mind. by the way, do you know what poem the hookhand snatched with his tricky hook? i wonder.

8:38 PM  
Blogger sacchan said...

Hi Mike! I notice I closed the door but I forgot to lock it. I felt relieved to know a visitor is not suspicious person but you. This place is too light to reveal the secret to you because here is in the sun. So I'll visit your Izakaya after I fasten the door.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home