Sunday, June 26, 2005

A Place In the Rain

if it rains,
my hair will expand by absorption of water in the air.
In this case, permed hair is really convenient. It looks like it has not changed because it was already expanded from the first.

If it rains,
the bus will be behind time.
Even if the station of origin, the bus will never start at the fixed time. I had a terrible this week. I was late for office. I think Kanathu should send out special busses on rainy days.

If it rains,
I will be sleepy. I always sleepy but I will be still more sleepy on a rainy day.
"A Place In the Sun" was not to be found anywhere on this weekdays. There were "Places In the Rain” everywhere. In this season, "A Place In the Sun" doesn't always get into its stride.

According to the news on the radio, at the end of this century, the rainy season called 梅雨 will be 2 months longer than it is now owing to global warming.
August will be rainy season. I was shocked.
The news didn't explain whether the summer will be postponed or it will be disappear.
But the news said global warming will cause a increase of localized heavy rains.
And I had heard an estimate before. All the beaches in Japan will disappear in about 100 years owing to global warming.
Too bad. Summer in 100 years doesn't sound enjoyable.
Are we the last generation who knows "A Place In the Sun on the beach" ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home