Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Komatsu Stone

Today I saw The Pacific Ocean from an expressway.
Beautiful sea! It was shining! And blue sky!
I was likely to forget my job.

We are going to build a kind of bank in a small town at the end of Kanagawa.
There are many quarries of famous stone called Komatu-ishi.
So recently I'm always thiking about you.
Komatsu Stone.

How should I treat you?
You are a VIP in stone industry.
You are expensive.
You are not good at sunbathing.
If you get wet in the rain, you will change your expression.
You became famous for its durability as a gravestone or stone wall.
You've been always plain appeal.
But I want to show people your expression nobody knows.
I like your texture and variety of colors. You have a calm and poetic atomosphere.
You are delicate. If we slice you, you'll crack.
I have to treat you with especial care.

I want you become louvers of this building.
Probably you've never been a kind of louver.
You were always a gravestone or a wallstone or a flagstone.
But you will be reborn as a louver next summer.
I'm looking forward to seeing something new and beautiful.

But it's difiicult to plan and design for me.
If I fail, I can't get on Toukaido JR line because it will be built along the railroad tracks.
I don't want see my mistake from the train. Never.

Hello! Architects in the world.
How are you doing? What are you thinking? Aren't you sleepy?
Yeah, I'm exhausted from lack of sleep...

I want to be a tough person who has a clear brain.
I wish I could manage with only four hours of sleep and small plain dishes.
I want be a fuel-efficient car like a car made in Japan.
But I'm a gus guzzler has Mercedes engine.
Due to tireless spirits, our goals can be achieved.
Most success is gained through constant efforts.

Do I have sufficient stamina for this long marathon?
I asked you many times but you said nothing.
You are really quiet.
Komatsu Stone.

The Rolling Stones said “You can make it.”
Thanks Mick!


P.S.
Hey Yoshiko! You read my blog, didn't you?
You were a Berlitz student. Here is almost EAON area.
Will you be a spy?
NO! Leave your comment in ENGLISH.
And show me your Berlitz’s English!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home