Thursday, September 22, 2005

In Amsterdam

I am enjoying my vacation now.
Good morning .
It 's a beautiful day. Let's make the most of it.
Autumn has come in Amsterdam.

Seagulls are singing. Ducks are eating pieces of apples which I throw.
The hotel I stay at is like a ship dropping an anchor in a canal. But the room charge is not expencive. I can look the steeples of churchs in the distance. The church bells ring every 30 minutes.

In this nation, there are many kind of races. The Dutch, African, Indonesian, Chinese, and persons of mixed parentage. That's why I don't stand out here in Netherlands.
I was asked by tourists three times.
'' Where is this bus bound for ?'' ''Where can I get the train ticket?''
I didn't know why I was sometimes asked the way by forigners when I tripped to the Italy.

I always have a good posture and walk with long strides just as if I lived in this town.
I think it is necessary for me to guard myself against danger in abroad.

Dutch people is kind but their kindness is not too much. They do not say nice things to me. They do not interfere with me. So I can relax. In 6 hours, I will take a plane. I will be able to be a forigner only for 6 hours. Because inside of the plane of JAL is Japan.

Today's plan is only visiting ''the drawbridge'' and having a lunch with enjoying the sight of it.
Good bye Netherlands. But I don't want to go back home yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home